Natasha Van Diemen- Managing Director
Natasha is a formidable business-woman , achieving much success in the events and promotions industry over the past 12 years. Using her entrepreneurial skills to create a company which provides high quality brand ambassadors to both main and formal markets.
Her accomplishments include:
- South African Breweries Kick-Start Winner 2009
- Owner and founder of Mobile Showroom
- Nominated for Shoprite Checkers Business Woman of the Year 2009 & 2002
- Nominated for the Nedbank Business Women’s Association 2009
- BEE accreditation 2001- 2010
- NV Line Owner and founder (plus size designer clothing)
- Owner and founder of YBA Network
- managing on average 650 activations monthly
- At 19 years of age started Outlook Models 1999
- media savvy with guest slots on e-TV, Argus publications and local newspaper articles
Lindy Van Diemen – Financial Manager
Lindy has been with Orisons since the start . She has managed activations, trained promoters, client negotiations and closed many deals. i.e. Motorola, Grandwest Casino, Distell and SAB to name a few. She has managed major events such as North Sea Jazz Festival, Grand West smoking casino launch and handled over 2000 activations. Currently Lindy manages the Finance Department.